It has been a long & fun winter filled with lots of great updates and events, but now the leaves are growing back, the flowers are blooming and the weather is finally getting warmer - Spring is just around the corner! It’s time to take down those winter holiday decorations and start getting ready for some spring fun. So, to welcome in the new season, the Potterworld Team is hosting a Spring housing contest!
The theme of the contest is Springtime, this can include Spring holidays like St.Patrick’s Day and Easter or just include a general spring theme.
All Submissions for this contest have to be in by April 13th, winners will be decided on a stream hosted by the Potterwatch Team on Saturday, April 14th!
The winners of this contest will receive the following prizes:
1st Place - 300 gold, and 75 house points, & St Patrick’s Day Emote Package
2nd Place - 200 gold, 50 house points, & Wand Particle Effects
3rd Place - 100 gold, 25 house points
How do I participate?
To enter the contest, click here.
Then decorate your house! You have until April 13th to finish it.
- Only one player per entry, the entry must be made by the player.
- The entry should be filled out with all information.
- The entry should be appropriate for all ages.
- Do not copy/steal builds from other players.
- Staff Members, Builders and banned players may not enter.
- If you become staff and have any submissions in or are a participant in any competitions or contests that staff cannot participate in and they have not yet concluded, you will be disqualified from those competitions or contests at that time.
Have fun! We’re so excited to see your beautifully decorated houses!
Feel free to comment, make a ticket on the forums/in-game, or go to #questions on discord with any questions!
**All contestants are responsible for the costs of their builds. Applicants will not be refunded if they do not win, and applicants will not be given any gold to aid them in building their houses. If you need advice as to how to earn gold, please make a ticket in-game and a staff member would be glad to help you!