We are super excited to be announcing the new Player Shops on Potterworld!
We have re-created the player shopping experience from the ground up, you can now create your own shop once more in Vertick Alley and promote your shop inside the profession districts and at your housing plots!
Visit the Shop Manager NPC at the Professions Hub, you can access this quickly using the /me command, clicking Professions and then Travel to Professions hub.
Player shops is currently a BETA feature on Potterworld and you will need to accept the terms before you get started.
Your stock is deposited into your shop, it is held virtually on your behalf, don’t worry you can withdraw it whenever you like!
To deposit stock, visit the Shop Manager NPC or use /shop to access the Shops Menu, select Deposit Stock and click the items you want to deposit, note you can right click to bulk deposit items and not all items can be sold in shops such as wands, bound items etc.
The manage stock section allows you to decide what to do with your stock, visit the Shop Manager NPC or use /shop to access the Shops Menu.
Setting sell price
To set your sell price, select Manage Stock and select the item you want to set the sell price for, you can right click to quickly set the sell price or left click to view more details.
You can toggle if your item is being sold or not by clicking the Sell State icon, the icon will change visually to indicate if the setting is enabled or not. This allows you to have an item in your stock but prevent it being sold to other players
You can withdraw your stock at any time, select Manage Stock and select the item you wish to withdraw, select the Withdraw icon and enter in chat how many you wish to withdraw
You can manage settings and tools from this menu, allowing you to customise your shop experience and help keep your stock under control!
You can spawn a Shopkeeper NPC on your housing plot using the /house shopkeeper and /house shopkeeper remove command to despawn, the NPC will be spawned at the location you are standing.
We are super excited to see all your amazing player shops, we hope you enjoy this update, we are working hard to bring new features based on player feedback over the next few weeks. Please keep in mind this is currently a BETA feature and send your feedback via uservoice at https://potterworldmc.uservoice.com please keep your feedback constructive and precise to assist us in making the best choices to drive player shops forward in the right direction, please report any bugs found to staff in-game using the /t command
- Brooms have been tuned in their speed and handling for all brooms (class brooms untouched). Speeds have been scaled back to balance each broom in preparation for more world use.
- Brooms can now be flown with a height limit at the Wilderness, Diagonal Lane, Ireland for more versatility in resource finding.
- Taskboard has been reworked to allow more tasks as the player gains years
- New Tasks have been implement and some changed
- New Rewards added to the Taskboard
- Old House Point NPC has now been reworked INTO the Taskboard. Instead of having to trade currencies for house points, now players can complete daily tasks for house points. (a benefit is players can earn house points and get to keep their earned currencies)
- Professions Hub has moved to Verick Alley
- Moved Marketplace to new home in Vertick Alley
- Added shop promoters in Vertick Alley
Thanks and Enjoy!