players online now

IP: PLAY.POTTERWORLDMC.COM Join Potterworld!
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Add New store wand, based off of Netflix Movie.

1 reply
Student
Cakes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Wand from the Netflix Movie "Bright"
So its my birthday today, and i was browsing through Netflix and i came across this movie. its called "Bright" and i can honestly say i like it the same if not more than star wars and harry potter combined. *note to staff* if you have netflix, i would suggest watching the movie before making the decision to add the wand or not. just get a feel of the universe and lore of the movie. (its really good). Gifs of the wand down below. but i would watch the movie to see more of it. The whole wand should be animated as like a blue pulsing/flashing color. Thanks! hope you enjoy!

The Magic Wands are extremely powerful magical artifacts. They are described as nuclear weapons that grant wishes. However, only a Bright is able to use the power of a Wand. If any being other than a Bright touches a wand with their bare hands, they die, exploding spontaneously along with with those around them.

According to legend, the first Magic Wand was created from the corpse of the greatest wizard in history, Sargon, after he fell victim to a magic annihilating virus created by the Dark Lord. As the only one powerful enough to wield the Magic Wand, the Dark Lord gained unstoppable power, becoming the ruler of the world. However, an Orc named Jirak managed to snatch the Magic Wand and use its power to destroy the Dark Lord, becoming the first Bright in history.
Attached Images
Posted Jan 10, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 10, 19 by Mordevox
Serinades PrefectJr. GDStaff
Prefect
Cakes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Prefect - S
Jr. Professor - S
Jr. Game Design
Staff
Hey there! This looks like a cool idea! I would try suggesting it on our uservoice instead though. This way a lot more people are prone to seeing it and staff can see if we can implement it!
hlYuYzR.png
Posted Jan 11, 19
Latest Threads
Top Posters
2351 Posts
MariJensn Head StaffMediaPotterwatchBuild Team
2179 Posts
2060 Posts
2029 Posts
StyLushBathBombs Mid GDDD Lead ProdStaff
1970 Posts
NoticeNotices